Day two begins with smile, a Clip board and some tools
Loading in 300 bags of ice...
Very important to make sure the hats fit right.
By the end of the day we had the bars set. Fronts....
And our specially built inside bar storage rooms.
24 Buffets ready...
We toasted each other and then the client says "Congratulations you did it" I about fell on the ground LMAO "a little early for that, meet me back here in about 29 hours and well do this again"
This time tomorrow it will all be over. I sit here tired but relaxed, I don't think we could be more ready then are. Tomorrow is when it gets hard. At 4:00 we start to check in 400 staff members, that is when we turn from event planners to people managers. That is truly going to be the hard part.
Wish us luck........ I'll be back when its over.











No comments:
Post a Comment