My morning started out with a 7:30 am phone call (note, my alarm was just getting ready to go off after maybe 4 hours sleep) ..."Hello Kelly this is Bob from Acorn and I am here with your water delivery"... well Bob if you were here with my water delivery my husband is going to be upset that another man is in my bed....."Bob you were sopposed to be there after 9:00 am"..."Oh, I thought I would do you a favor and get there early" ...... "Bob you just woke me up, does that sound like a favor?".... Well here are my 20,000 bottels of water and one case of forks.

Looks like Bob didn't do Vince any favors:
Team Thomas arrives!!! Yeah!! Here we go. A little team meeting to go over the plan:
A quick tour: (look at them all in there stunning "Thomas-wear")

A brief warm-up
And away we go:










No comments:
Post a Comment