Equipment
How much stuff does it take to put on a event for 6500 guest?
2000 Trash bags - That means that each trash can is scheduled to be emptied 17 times. Over a 4 hour span that's once every 15 minutes.
9,375 Sterno which leads me to order 20 fire extinguishers even after the fire marshal told me that I don't have to and that he will have 24 people on site with there own. Yeah right I am not taking ANY chances!! Can you imagine....."oopies" Nope, not gonna happen to me!!
50,000 plastic cups - 12 oz and 9 oz plastic cups
20,000 bottles of bottled water with custom created labels.
342 Serving Utensils - for the buffets, (I mean stations....)
200 gallons of coffee - accompanied by 3000 sugar tubes, 3000 sweetener tubes, 3000 shelf & stable creamer
22,000 pieces of plastic-ware for the food stations
120 Chafers - renting these
100 bus tubs
60 ice scoops
......and the list goes on and on and on
Currently Dee and I are working on the bowls and baskets for the Thinking strategically we are trying to find items that look similar but are different so that we have a variety of items to use in the future. so for example out of the 36 pasta bowls we are looking for 5 different styles.
It's hard to shop out of catalogs, so it's off to IKEA for Vince and I. ROAD TRIP, but this time we are heading north and not south. Not sure if shopping at IKEA for this event while we are building a house is a good idea or not... we'll see :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment