Catering is crazy, I swore when I was a kid that I would never ever have anything to so with my mothers business. And now look at me. Not only have I been running the company for 12 years but I actually kind of enjoy it and I've dragged my entire family into it with me. Yes, it's everything I thought it would be and hated as a kid: long hours, physical labor, completely consuming and frustrating but I couldn't imagine doing anything else (if I could I'm sure I would be doing it).
So why this blog? I don't know, I thought I'd give it a try. Maybe share the me side of the company, the personal side, something different than what we just started and will be posting for the business. The Cutting Edge Live is what we are calling it, you can find it on our website. It will be filled with all kinds if pretty things and fun facts. But for this one.... I'm think maybe a really look at the behind the scenes of this crazy business....well we'll see :-)
P
No comments:
Post a Comment